“There’s a fresh look for the 2019 Camaro, which is restyled, reinvigorated and offers more choices and new technologies,” said Steve Majoros, director of Chevrolet Car and Crossover Marketing. “It’s the perfect canvas for personalization, and the new Shock color and available accessories demonstrate only some of the possibilities customers have to make the Camaro entirely theirs.”
The expanded list of accessories and performance parts includes second-generation ground effects, a black wing spoiler, fuel door with exposed carbon-fiber insert, black Camaro fender badges, a cold-air induction kits, Recaro performance seats, Brembo six-piston front brake upgrade kit and 1LE suspension components.
The Camaro SS Shock show car also features concept front-end styling that includes a relocated bowtie emblem and concept hood/fender graphics. It will be joined in the Chevrolet SEMA display by a personalized Camaro LT convertible, which will be shown in new Satin Steel Grey Metallic and featuring concept red accents and additional accessories.
New front-end styling on LS, LT and SS models, including the fascia, grille, dual-element headlamps, hood and new LED signature lighting, puts a new face on the 2019 Camaro. The ZL1 model retains its airflow optimized front-end styling, while the RS package also receives unique headlamps and lighting signature.
At the rear, new LED taillamps are incorporated in a more sculptured execution of Chevrolet’s signature dual-element design. Red lenses are featured on LS and LT, with RS, SS and ZL1 featuring dark-tinted neutral-density (clear) lenses.
Additional Highlights Include:
- All-new Turbo 1LE model that rounds out Camaro’s performance lineup
- New 10-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission offered on Camaro SS, featuring launch control and line lock
- New wheel designs
- New Chevrolet infotainment systems, including enhanced available navigation
- New available full-display rear-view camera mirror
- New available Forward Collision Alert
- Along with Shock, the 2019 Camaro color palette also includes new Crush, Riverside Blue Metallic, Shadow Grey Metallic and Satin Steel Grey Metallic